Chesham and Amersham - Action Day #5
Our activists have been doing an amazing job knocking on doors and leafleting today. But we need to make sure we keep up the momentum in Chesham and Amersham!
There are unitary and town elections coming up on the 6th May and we have to make sure the Liberal Democrats get a good result.
May 02, 2021 at 10am - 7pm
Amersham Action Day HQ
Chesham Youth Centre Old Drill Hall Bellingdon Road
Amersham HP5 2HA
Google map and directions
- Anyone who is symptomatic or sharing a household with anyone symptomatic must not leave their house and should follow national guidance.
- Staying safe at our Action Day HQ
- Face coverings must be worn at all times
- Unfortunately due to Covid restrictions, there won't be any clerical work.
- Staying safe when delivering
- Deliverers must wear face coverings if entering blocks of flats or shared hallways.
- Deliverers must use hand sanitiser when leaving any shared accommodation and on completion of any delivery round.
- Deliverers must carry a face covering to wear if the 2m social distancing rule cannot be maintained for any reason.
- Staying safe when canvassing
- All canvassers must wear a face covering and carry hand sanitiser to use regularly.
- Campaigners should approach the doorstep alone, ring the bell/knock on the door and then step back to a 2 metre distance.
- When the door is answered be sure to identify yourself - it may not be obvious because of your facemask.
- Campaigners may not enter private homes and only one person should enter any blocks of flats or shared hallways, unless it is unsafe to do so.