Welcome to the Exhibition! We look forward to welcoming you at our 2018 Conferences.
Exhibiting at the Conference is an unmissable opportunity to engage our attendees. The Exhibition is at the heart of conference and is held in the official Conference venue - at Spring this is the Southport Theatre & Convention Centre and in Autumn it will be The Brighton Centre.
Did you know there are discounts available for first-time exhibitors, charities and NGOs? Find out more in our Commercial Opportunities brochure:
Who visits the Exhibition?
More that 90% of Conference attendees visit the Exhibition. At your stand you'll meet senior Politicians, a broad mix of Lib Dem members of all ages from across the country, visiting international diplomats and attending media.
Who hosts Exhibition Stands?
The Exhibition includes a huge range of organisations, including:
- Charities signing up new donors and raising awareness of their campaigns
- Local businesses
- National and local retailers
- Magazines and publications registering new subscribers
- Party bodies meeting members face-to-face
What does the Exhibition Package include?
- Logo & listing in the print conference directory and online event app
- Complimentary shell scheme package (Autumn conference only)- including spot lights, fascia sign and power supply
- Coordinated VIP exhibition tours and photo opportunities
- Access to the Business Lounge with complimentary refreshments and workstations
- Exhibitor passes with full access to public conference areas including the auditorium and fringe venues
- Preferential rates on Corporate Events and Advertising (up to 25% off)
- Custom-sized display areas available upon request
- Discounts for charities, NGOs and first-time exhibitors
What stand options are available?
Exhibition stands are available in a range of sizes, from 2x2 up to 6x3. Custom sizes and bespoke packages are also available, so drop us an email if you can't see what you want.
You can choose between our complimentary shell package, which includes fascia board, spotlights and power supply, or provide your own backdrop.
How do I book?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an Exhibition booking form.
Did you know there are discounts available for first-time exhibitors, charities and NGOs? Please provide a registered charity number or details of not-for-profit status and documentation of annual turnover on your booking form as proof of eligibility.