Lockdown regulations make it more difficult to communicate with voters. That's why we are offering a new bulk-buy deal to help local campaigners reach residents on Facebook and Instagram.
Our first bulk-buy in January was a big success:
- Campaigners from 1 in 6 local parties bought into the deal;
- Our adverts were seen more than 2.4 million times;
- We reached more than 700,000 people;
- More than 4,000 people signed the Carer's Allowance petition from our advertising.
In February, we're offering two strands of advertising:
- Crime Survey - England & Wales (except London and Greater Manchester) - ask people in your area about their experiences of crime, policing and anti-social behaviour ahead of May's Police and Crime Commissioner elections.
- Party Political Broadcast - England - reach people in your area with our recent PPB. You can check out the PPB here.
You can check out our Scottish bulk buy deal here.