Have feedback? We want to hear from you!
We want to hear from our first-time attendees about what they liked about conference, how we can improve the first timers' programme, and what they want to see at future conferences.
You can give us your comments in the feedback survey or please drop by the info desk. We look forward to hearing from you!
Here are our FAQs for first timers:
- What to wear
- Agenda and event app
- What's going on - consultations, fringe, training and exhibition
- If you have questions on-site
- How to participate in auditorium debates
Conference is often one of the first experiences a new member will have of the Party. If you're attending on your own and want to meet other conference-goers before you set off you should check out:
- Our local events calendar and meet attendees from your area for a pre-conference drink or campaigning session
- The facebook page! Many who are attending will be on there and will be very happy to help you find your feet
Otherwise we'll arrange first-timer drinks so you can meet other newcomers at the start of conference.
Don't forget your pass!
The main conference venue, is a secure site with security on every entrance/exit.
You must wear your conference ID pass (you can collect a lanyard at the main entrance) to gain entry to the venue and at all times during the conference.
ID passes can be reissued on-site for a £25 fee, so please don't forget your pass!