We look forward to welcoming you in Bournemouth!
We want you to get the most out of your time at conference so on these pages you can find more information about planning your trip, what to expect at conference and the special programmes we're putting on for new attendees.
Here are our FAQs:
- Transport and accommodation
- What to wear
- Agenda and event app
- What's going on - consultations, fringe, training and exhibition
- If you have questions on-site
- How to participate in auditorium debates
Conference is often one of the first experiences a new member will have of the Party. If you're attending on your own and want to meet other conference-goers before you set off you should check out:
- Our local events calendar and meet attendees from your area for a pre-conference drink or campaigning session
- The facebook page! Many who are attending will be on there and will be very happy to help you find your feet
Otherwise we'll arrange first-timer drinks so you can meet other newcomers at the start of conference.
Don't forget your pass!
The main conference venue, the Bournemouth International Centre (BIC), is a secure site with security on every entrance/exit.
You must bring along your conference ID pass (you can collect a lanyard at the main entrance) and wear it to gain entry to the BIC and at all times during the conference.
ID passes can be reissued on-site for a £25 fee, so please don't forget your pass!
If you have any questions about first timers' programme, conference or your stay in Bournemouth please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference- please stop by the info desk and say hi!