We look forward to welcoming you in Southport!
Please drop us an email if you have any questions about attending or if there's info you can't find on this page.
Don't miss our programme of events (time, date & location TBA):
First timers' Q&A
Got a question about the conference or the fringe? Hosted by the chair of the Federal Conference Committee (FCC)
First timers' tour
Guided tour of the conference and fringe venues - Southport Theatre & Convention Centre and Ramada Plaza Southport
First timers' trail
The don't miss sessions from the fringe, training and auditorium programmes
First timers' reception
Grab a glass of wine and meet the other first time attendees
Here are our FAQs for first timers:
- Transport and accommodation
- What to wear
- Agenda and event app
- What's going on - consultations, fringe, training and exhibition
- If you have questions on-site
- How to participate in auditorium debates
Conference is often one of the first experiences a new member will have of the Party. If you're attending on your own and want to meet other conference-goers before you set off you should check out:
- Our local events calendar and meet attendees from your area for a pre-conference drink or campaigning session
- The facebook page! Many who are attending will be on there and will be very happy to help you find your feet
Otherwise we'll arrange first-timer drinks so you can meet other newcomers at the start of conference.
Don't forget your pass!
The main conference venue, the Southport Theatre & Convention Centre, is a secure site with security on every entrance/exit.
You must wear your conference ID pass (you can collect a lanyard at the main entrance) to gain entry to the venue and at all times during the conference.
ID passes can be reissued on-site for a £25 fee, so please don't forget your pass!