What does a booking include?
All bookings in official Liberal Democrat fringe venues include:
- A complimentary Directory & App listing
- Secure zone bookings further include a complimentary conference pass (two-day observer pass at autumn or full pass at spring conference)
For events held outside of an official fringe venue:
- Directory/App listing options are available at £400.00+VAT per event
Please note: The Liberal Democrats will only accept advertising for events in venues that are fully wheelchair accessible
How to book a fringe slot
Booking your fringe couldn't be easier!
- Submit a fringe enquiry here with your venue, capacity and time preferences.
- You will then receive a shortlist of options and a Fringe Event Agreement (FEA) that you sign and return to complete your booking
- If you require on-site audio visual equipment you can book directly with our official event supplier (see below) who will also be onsite to assist at the conference
- Send over your listing for the Directory & App and select additional advertising options if required
Standard fringe slots are one hour in length (with a 15 minute setup/breakdown period). Please let us know if you need to book a longer slot.
Morning 8.30am - 9.30am / 9.30am - 10.30am
Lunch 1pm - 2pm
Evening 6.15pm - 7.15pm / 7.45pm - 9.00pm / 9.30pm - 11.00pm
Rooms are available outside the standard timeslots, but there may be restrictions on advertising.
Catering is organised between the booker and the venue. There is no minimum catering spend in any official fringe venue.
Audio visual equipment (projectors, flat screens, microphones etc.) can be hired from Aztec, our event AV supplier. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Need more information?
If you have any questions please email email@example.com