DEADLINE EXTENDED: The location for the Future Women MP's Weekend has now been confirmed as Milton Keynes. Apologies for the delay in confirming. Given the delay we are extending the deadline by 48 HOURS so applications will now close on Tuesday 24th at 23:59!
Empowering and thought-provoking, this intensive training weekend for aspiring female MPs will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to run as a successful candidate.
Many current and former female Lib Dem MPs started their journeys at an FWMP event and you could be next!
The invaluable opportunities, skills and advice you will gain include:
- How to plan and win your seat
- How to strategically plan a career in politics
- Personalised guidance from experts in the field
- Building a network of useful contacts and engaging with other aspiring women
The cost of the weekend is £85 inclusive of meals (lunch and light refreshments), one night’s accommodation and training. The fee will be waived for anyone unable to pay.
The event will be held on the 26th-27th May with the location yet to be confirmed.
You can complete an application form online. If you have any questions or would like an application form to be sent to you via email, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is Tuesday 24th April at 23.59pm
* Please note that this event to open to anyone who self identifies as female.