The Liberal Democrat European Group (LDEG) is an associated organisation of the Liberal Democrats promoting the case for our continued EU membership inside and outside the party, and providing a forum for understanding the European Union (EU) and European issues.
• campaigns to promote the UK’s EU membership and liberal values in Europe;
• produces blogs, briefings and gives talks and debates on the EU and BREXIT;
• runs stalls and fringe meetings at federal, national and regional conferences;
• provides help, advice and materials to its members on BREXIT and EU issues;
• convenes members’ seminars and study visits on EU issues and the UK’s EU membership.
Contact: David Chalmers, Chair
|Facebook:||Liberal Democrat European Group (LDEG)|