Responsible to: Chair - Ryan Bate
Salary: £20,500 plus 8% Employer’s Pension Contribution
Tenure: Full time – 9 months’ contract
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Warrington Liberal Democrats Headquarters, 686 Knutsford Road, Warrington, WA4 1JW
Closing Date: 14th August 2020
Purpose of job
Warrington Liberal Democrats are seeking a full-time Campaign Organiser from September 2020 (start date subject to negotiation) until 31 May 2021. The immediate task is to help fight the all-out elections next year and increase the number of Borough Councillors from the eleven currently held.
For five years from 2006 to 2011 the Liberal Democrats led the Unitary Borough Council. The Parliamentary Constituency of Warrington South was a target seat in 2010 and again in 2019.
The main responsibilities are to work with officers and activists to
- encourage more members and supporters to take on a more active role in the Party
- lead on campaigning activities in target seats
- support the production of campaign literature and social media
- enhance skills of volunteers in the use of CONNECT and the preparation of artwork
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by email to [email protected] attaching the following:
- A covering letter, no more than two pages of A4, indicating how your experience and skills meet the criteria stated in the job and person specification
- A copy of your CV
The closing date for applications is 14 August. We will be reviewing applications as they come in and reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date.