Luciana Berger was first elected as the Member of Parliament for Liverpool Wavertree in 2010 aged 28.
During her time in Parliament she has focused on energy and climate change, public health and mental health. Luciana has served as a member of the Health and Social Care Select Committee since 2016.
Luciana is an advisory board member of the Money and Mental Health Policy Institute, a Vice-President of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy, Vice President of the Jewish Leadership Council and an honorary fellow of the University of Liverpool’s Heseltine Institute.
In September 2019, Luciana joined the Liberal Democrats.
Luciana is the recipient of several awards including most recently:
- Parliamentary Campaigner of the Year at the Positive Practice Collaborative National Mental Health Awards 2016
- The Patchwork Foundation’s People’s Choice Backbencher of the Year Award 2018
- The Jo Cox Memorial Award for Bravery & Heroism at the 2018#No2H8 Crime Award in September 2018
- The annual Woman of Distinction award from Jewish Care in May 2019
- Luciana is featured in the 2019Vogue 25 - a list compiled by Vogue Magazine of 25 'high-powered and visionary women whose work is shaping Britain’s future.'
Luciana is Mum to Amélie and Zion.
Telephone: 0151 228 1628
Email: [email protected]
Write: 64 Chestnut Grove, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15 8HS
Luciana is standing to be the Liberal Democrat MP for Finchley and Golders Green. Learn more here: