Responsible to: Head of Whips Office (Commons).
Salary: £25,358 per annum
3% Employer’s Pension Contribution.
Tenure: Permanent, six-month probation period.
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week.
Location: House of Commons based. Potential for working from home during Parliamentary sitting. Increased opportunity for flexible working during Parliamentary recesses, which closely follow school holidays.
Closing date: Sunday 03 October 2021, 23:59 BST.
Before Applying to Role please take a few minutes to complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Forms then proceed with application procedures.
- A copy of your CV, including complete work history;
- A covering letter, no more than 2 pages of A4 in length, indicating clearly how your experience and skills meet the criteria stated in the job, key responsibilities, and person specification (please put your name on the top of the letter); and
- A completed diversity monitoring form (linked).
- We will not be able to employ you if you are not eligible to work in the UK;
- Applicants are encouraged to inform us if any reasonable adjustments are needed to be made during any part of the recruitment process;
- Please give us two referees including one from your current employer - if you would prefer us not to contact them until a later stage of the process, please let us know;
- We will notify all applicants when the process is complete.
The Liberal Democrats are equal opportunity employers and particularly welcome applications from groups who are currently under-represented in our staff.