Role: Operations Manager
Employer - Scottish Liberal Democrats
The deadline is Monday 27th Nov.
Applications: CV and covering letter emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary - £26k - £32k
Permanent, full time contract.
Location - Edinburgh and hybrid
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to effectively manage competing demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing stakeholders
- General administrative skills 3was
- Experience of managing an office.
- Experience of managing events/ conferences.
- Share the values of the Scottish Liberal Democrats
- Understanding of audit and financial processes
- Understanding of compliance matters
- Line management skills/experience
- Proof reading experience
- Experience of using databases, CRM’s etc.
- Experience of working with volunteers.
- Understanding of H&S processes and procedures.
Please fully read through the requirements of the job before applying and take a few minutes to complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Forms: digitallibdems.typeform.com/to/uvRCaZ2K then proceed with your application.
● A full CV of no more than two pages and including a telephone number and email address
● A covering letter (no more than one A4 page) setting out why you want the job and how your experience and skills are relevant to it
To be considered for this position, please submit your application to email@example.com
We will be reviewing applications as they come in and reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date.
Please note: We will not be able to employ you if you are not eligible to work in the UK. We will not be able to obtain a work permit on your behalf.
Applicants are encouraged to inform us if any reasonable adjustments are needed to be made during any part of the recruitment process.
Please let us have details of your current salary and two referees including one from your current employer – if you would prefer us not to contact them until a later stage of the selection process, please let us know.
We will not notify applicants if their application has been unsuccessful at shortlisting stage.
The Party believes it is essential to foster equity, equality, diversion and inclusion within our workforce. We want our employees to thrive in an environment where everyone is welcome and supported to achieve their potential. It is important to celebrate what makes us unique and that you feel valued, appreciated and free to be who you are.