Sign up for a current account with Unity Trust Bank
We would like to introduce Unity Trust Bank as a preferred banking supplier for Liberal Democrat Groups.
Banking with Unity helps to create a better society – customers deposits fund lending which delivers community, economic or environmental change and they are an established business bank with extensive experience working with organisations like ours.
As a Unity customer, you can benefit from over 35 years’ experience of providing business banking tailored for membership organisations:
- Straightforward Internet Banking with dual and triple authorisation of payments available to help you stay secure
- UK-based Customer Service centre where over 95% of queries are resolved by the first person you speak to
- Cheque book and paying-in book (upon request) and online statements
- Multi-pay card available, giving you more control of cardholder spend
- Cost-effective E-payments & BACs options
- Pay in cash at NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank branches as well as over 11,500 Post Offices.
An account with Unity is just £4 a month (£48 a year) when you set up your account via the Liberal Democrats. In addition, if you ever have any issues, you’ll be able to come directly to the team at HQ who have a direct line to the team at Unity and can intervene on your behalf.
This service is available for the whole party, including branches, local, regional and state parties, party groups (SAOs and AOs) and Agents based in the United Kingdom.
If you’re interested in signing up for a Unity current account, all you have to do is provide your details here and we’ll be in touch: