The Liberal Democrats have partnered up with Unity Trust Bank - a long-established bank with extensive experience working with organisations like ours to provide a preferred banking supplier for Liberal Democrat Groups.
This service is available to every part of the party, including branches, local, regional and state parties, party groups (SAOs and AOs) and Agents based in the United Kingdom.
With Unity, you can get a fantastic range of products and services available as standard, including:
- Business current accounts tailored for membership organisations
- Straightforward Internet Banking with dual and triple authorisation of payments available to help you stay secure
- UK-based Customer Service centre where over 95% of queries are resolved by the first person you speak to
- Cheque book and paying-in book (upon request) and online statements
- Multi-pay card available, giving you more control of cardholder spend
- The ability to pay in cash at NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank branches as well as the Post Office.
- Cost effective E-payments & BACs options
In addition, if you ever have any issues or get stuck, you’ll be able to come directly to the team at HQ who have a direct line to the team at Unity and can intervene on your behalf.
In addition, we hope to add an integration with the party’s preferred accounting tool, Xero as soon as possible.
An account with Unity is just £4 a month (£48 a year) when you set up your account via the Liberal Democrats.
If you’re interested in signing up for a Unity account, all you have to do is add your details here:
And we’ll be in touch!