Leave a Liberal Legacy.
Be part of our Legacy Society
Legacy Fund ❱ The Legacy Society
Anyone who leaves a gift in their will becomes a member of The Legacy Society. All you need to do is notify us. We will never ask you how much you have left.
The Legacy Society is for everyone who has included our party in their will – whether they’ve left a gift of £400, or considerably more - and it costs nothing to join. All members will receive a wide range of benefits and recognition including:
- Invitations to special events with the party leaders and senior figures.
- An invitation for you, and a guest, to the Legacy Society reception at Autumn Conference.
- Receive the bi-annual newsletter for legacy society member.
- A Legacy Society membership card.
- A Legacy Society limited-edition pin badge.
- Your name published on the legacy donor list alongside fellow donors and significant supporters.
Of course, we understand that you may want to remain anonymous and, if so, we will include you as an anonymous member of the Legacy Society.
You can join online, or by phoning us on 0207 227 1219 or emailing [email protected]
Not yet left a gift in your Will?
Find out more about how to leave a bequest to your party and what the legacy fund does.