Join the Liberty Network
The Liberty Network is a group of like-minded Liberal Democrat supporters who are passionate about liberal values and issues. The ongoing support that we receive through this Network helps to provide and protect the future of the Liberal Democrats.
Members of the Liberty Network are forward-thinking – looking at the big picture and what’s ahead.
The Liberty Network brings together members for regular policy discussions and events with senior Liberal Democrats and Party figures. Our varied events programme ensures there are plenty of opportunities to be involved in lively debates and the exchange of ideas: discussing and sharing opinions on politics, the strengthening of our public services and the future of the country post Brexit.
The funding we receive from the Liberty Network is vital to our success as a Party.
It works alongside the fantastic support we receive through our Party memberships, helping us to win elections and grow our campaigning activities. We ask Network members to contribute a minimum of £1,000 per annum, which can be paid in a variety of ways, either one lump sum or instalments.
Liberty Network members...
As a Party, we depend entirely upon donations from our supporters to thrive.
If you would like to make a donation and join the Liberty Network today, click here. If you would like more information you can complete the form on this page and a member of the Fundraising Team will be in touch.
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our series of webinars over the last few months. We look forward to recommencing our events programme in the Autumn - so please do look out for further announcements shortly. We hope to see you then!
Meet the new MPs and London mayoral candidate
With Wendy Chamberlain MP, Sarah Olney MP, Munira Wilson MP and Siobhan Benita
If you would like to request a recording of any of our previous webinars please contact Liberty.Network@libdems.org.uk
- The Human Rights Act and why it matters - with Conor Gearty, Professor of Law at the London School of Economics
- A better justice system for women: can changes to sentencing improve the mental health and rehabilitation of female offenders? - with Daisy Cooper MP and Lady Edwina Grosvenor, prison philanthopist and reformer
- The disproportionate impact of Covid-19 on BAME groups - with Baroness Meral Hussein Ece & Dr. Victoria Showunmi, Professor of Education at University College London
- Tackling the health inequalities brought to light by the pandemic - with Munira Wilson MP, Professor Ajit Lalvani, Chair of Infectious Diseases at Imperial College London & Dr. Phillip Lee, General Practitioner and former Lib Dem MP.
- The UK’s commitment to carbon reduction in the wake of Covid-19 - with Ed Davey MP & Tom Rivett-Carnac, one of the architects of the Paris Climate Agreement and author of ‘The Future We Chose’
The impact of Covid-19 on civil liberties during a pandemic - with Alistair Carmichael MP & Jeff King, Professor of Law at University College London